Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

4:06 AM

Hiya! I'm back and with a new blog, Yay! I lost internet a couple of months ago and ended up switching companies which was a PAIN! I've got Charter now and it's so super fast and way better than what I had before so it all worked out. I've been back for a bit now but just been working a lot, online and in the "real" world. I decided it was time for a new blog, lucky you! ;) I used Studio mgl's stunning new kit, Spring's Promise, to decorate it and I just LOVE it! She insisted I show it off sooner rather than later so I had to get together a quick freebie for you to welcome you to my new blog! So here's my wordart I whipped up for you :)


Click on the image or here to download.
This wordart will go great with... Oh, wait.. I can't tell you about that yet! You'll just have to wait it out :) In the meantime I hope you enjoy it! Hopefully I'll have freebies for you on a regular basis so check back often! *Muah!*

3 comments:

Web Designz by Kristi said...

Great freebie Amanda - comments are working now ;)

Linda V's Digital Scrapbooking said...

Thank you for sharing your great words.

clubiani said...

this is so pretty! thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment